Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: playercards.com Forum. Falls dies dein erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lese dir bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird dir die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus solltest du dich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutze das Registrierungsformular, um dich zu registrieren oder informiere dich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls du dich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert hast, kannst du dich hier anmelden.

linchao

Anfänger

Beruf: http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com

Freitag, 17. Mai 2019, 07:34

Philip Rivers Color Rush Jersey

Raiders wasted little time in finding Reggie McKenzie’s replacement"Early Monday morning Kellen Winslow Color Rush Jersey , it was reported by ESPN’s Adam Schefter that the Oakland Raiders are set to name Mike Mayock as their next general manager.Mayock, one of the NFL Network’s most notable NFL draft analysts, is expected to be officially announced as the next GM as early as today.Following the Raiders 35-3 loss to the Kansas Chiefs on Sunday evening, head coach Jon Gruden was asked about his team’s decision to bring on the longtime evaluator Philip Rivers Color Rush Jersey , calling him a “passionate personnel man.”“He loves it,” exclaimed Gruden. “He has done it for a long time. I know he has had opportunities to get back into the NFL as a general manager. We will see what happens. We will see how the dust settles.”With the Raiders possessing three picks in the first round, including the first round selections of the Dallas Cowboys and the Chicago Bears, Mayock gets a great first draft to build on and an excellent opportunity to put all of that experience towards building the cloudy future of the Raiders organization. The "coupon god" is going to be finding deals for a few more years"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections San Diego Chargers Daily LinksSan Diego Chargers NewsSan Diego Chargers OffseasonSan Diego Chargers HistorySan Diego Chargers HumorLos Angeles Chargers NewsReport: Chargers have extended GM Tom Telesco with Multi-Year contractNew Melvin Gordon Color Rush Jersey ,64commentsThe “coupon god” is going to be finding deals for a few more yearsPDTShareTweetShareShareReport: Chargers have extended GM Tom Telesco with Multi-Year contractKirby Lee-USA TODAY SportsIt appears as though the team’s recent success in the Draft and the somewhat bland, but effective Free Agency work, has been enough to earn GM Tom Telesco a multi-year extension in LA.Telesco and his staff have turned in a few successful offseasons in a row now and the Chargers find themselves with a healthy amount of young talent and in a position to make a couple runs at a title shot here in the twilight of QB Philip Rivers’ career. The team has decided to reward TT’s work by giving him a multi-year extension to keep him around a little longer.No official length on the contract has been been released yet but I think that his work the last couple of years has been effective and efficient. Sure, he has probably held on to some guys a little too long (Jahleel Addae) and taken a few swings that missed (Derek Cox) Austin Ekeler Color Rush Jersey , but he has been on a roll lately and the team is better for it.
I can show you all the sports, strength, and even passion. Welcome, I sincerely serve you, everything is for you. You can call me "Lin" and welcome to our sports kingdom——http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com We will be happy to serve you.
  • Zum Seitenanfang