Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: playercards.com Forum. Falls dies dein erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lese dir bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird dir die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus solltest du dich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutze das Registrierungsformular, um dich zu registrieren oder informiere dich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls du dich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert hast, kannst du dich hier anmelden.

linchao

Anfänger

Beruf: http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com

Mittwoch, 8. Mai 2019, 04:52

Joe Namath Color Rush Jersey

Final roster reinforcements coming as the NFL Draft nears"WhiteSections 2019 offseason2019 free agency2019 NFL DraftFull ArchiveLibrary 2019 NFL calendar2019 Rams regular season sched2019 Rams preseason schedMasthead Community Guidelines NFL Odds StubHub 鉁昍andom RamsdomRandom Ramsdom 4/24: Los Angeles Rams late-April briefings New Cooper Kupp Jersey ,4commentsFinal roster reinforcements coming as the NFL Draft nearsCDTShareTweetShareShareRandom Ramsdom 4/24: Los Angeles Rams late-April briefings Kirby Lee-USA TODAY SportsCould the Los Angeles Rams opt to simply play their hand as is? I Rams WireMany have predicted that the Rams will opt for quantity and trade back on draft day, however there are plenty of high-end talents that could fall and make them consider holding onto their first round pick.Jared Goff locked in with fifth-year option I NFL NetworkJared Goff will be a Ram through the 2020 season after the club exercised Goff’s fifth-year option. The real drama will involve the terms of any deal that the Rams and Goff can reach regarding the seasons beyond 2020. Preseason times and dates are set I Rams Official SiteThe dates and times for the Rams four preseason contests have been set. If you plan on attending games in Oakland, Honolulu, L.A., or Houston you can now arrange your day accordingly. A look at the life of an NFL scout I LA TimesUnlike most of us who watch a potential draft choice’s five minute highlight reel before taking strong stances about their future production Tyler Higbee Color Rush Jersey , actual scouts use the entire year to come up with the smartest intel possible. Here’s a peek at a scouts itinerary throughout the year. Coliseum upgrades will be in place this season I Rams official siteAs the Rams buckle up for their final season in the Coliseum, fans will be greeted with some improvements to the old house, including Wi-Fi. Maybe I’ll actually be able to send a few photos from the tunnel to the Turf Show IG team this season!Oklahoma tackle Bobby Evans visits Rams I ChronA potential mid-late rounder, offensive tackle Bobby Evans apparently paid the Rams a visit. Evans was a left tackle at Oklahoma, but some project him as a prospective NFL right tackle. The Los Angeles Rams are taking on the New Orleans Saints in Week 9 in a battle of the NFC’s best to this point.To get a better sense of the Saints and what they’re doing in 2018 https://www.ramsfanstore.com/Michael-Brockers-Jersey , I linked up with Chris Dunnells of Canal Street Chronicles, the SB Nation community for Saints fans.Since 2006 when Sean Payton and Drew Brees arrived, you guys have had one of the best offenses in the NFL. What makes the 2018 offense different from some of the others? And how much of it is just down to Drew Brees being Drew Brees...and how long can that last?Defensively, things aren’t quite as stellar. How is the defense taking shape, and what are the major concerns heading into the second half of the season?Losing DE Marcus Davenport is obviously a huge blow Joe Namath Color Rush Jersey , but how is the rookie class coming together? Any late-round or UDFA impacts?At this point, developments around the NFL begin to revolve around the playoffs. What do you need to see from the Saints over the next two months to feel good about your playoff run? What aspects of the team will determine whether or not you guys succeed in January? Given the state of this game and the caliber of our two teams whether or not you see those aspects materialize on Sunday, it obviously leads into the state of affairs in the postseason. So what maybe do you want to see on Sunday that you haven’t seen or haven’t seen enough of from the first seven games?Drew Brees, who now holds the record for the most passing yards in the history of the NFL, turns 40 in January. Sean Payton is now in his 12th season as head coach of the Saints. How much more gas is left in the tank? I know Brees is under contract for next year and having a hell of a year Nolan Cromwell Jersey , and Payton signed that five-year extension in 2016. But much like the New England Patriots with HC Bill Belichick and QB Tom Brady, it certainly seems from the outside like Payton and Brees probably ride out together whenever that may come. When do you think that will be, and what will set the stage for it? Will it be a Super Bowl and a Peyton Manning-like exit on top, or do you think they’ll both push the pedal until there’s nothing left?Thanks to Chris for the time.
I can show you all the sports, strength, and even passion. Welcome, I sincerely serve you, everything is for you. You can call me "Lin" and welcome to our sports kingdom——http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com We will be happy to serve you.
  • Zum Seitenanfang